Hong kong is one of the busiest country in asia, people are always in a hurry, streets are bustled up everyday, MTR Stations are crowded.
Here the culture both old and new have fused together they reinvented a new feel for Chinese culture, the excitement never ends in Hong Kong so Ive listed a few of my favorite places that’s just the right with your trip.
I’ve been coming back here for 3x now and i must say this is one of my favorite country to visit.
Here are my top 5 things to do whenever i visit Hong Kong.
1. Hong Kong Disney land
– “The happiest place on earth” you will be engaging a lot of activities inside, a lot of rides and entertainment.
2. Visit Madame Tussauds
– its a fun and entertaining place to see 100 lifelike wax figure of different well known artist.
3. Eat at Tim Ho Wan
– For me this is one of the best Chinese Restaurant in Asia
4. Get lost in Tsim Sha Tsui
– There are a ton of things to do here in Tsim Sha Tsui every streets have shops and there are food stalls on every road.
5. Ride the Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central
– Its a different kind of experience when you ride the ferry, you will see a different view of Hong Kong, the ferry is located near Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui.